Many travelers can allow only one day for Mekong Delta. Typical but not touristy as Can Tho, Cai Be is the first place you should head to.
Our day tour offers a round boat trip to Cai Be floating market, visiting handicraft villages and relaxing at our lovely eco-resort. Included is a delicious lunch in our scenic riverside restaurant with typical delicacies of Mekong Delta: bloating-fried elephant ear fish, sweet-sour fish soup, fish grilled in banana leaf, braised shrimps and southern spring rolls.
This day trip is also suitable for tour operators to provide its guests a gourmet meal in Mekong Delta. And this is an ideal place to relax and revitalize too. Price for "day trip with lunch" package
Group from 2 – 5 people: 33 USD/person
Group from 6 people up: 28 USD/personIncluded
- Round boat trip to Cai Be floating market
- Lunch in Mekong Lodge Riverside restaurant (free for tour guide)
- Walking or cycling to local handicraft village
- Free guide for group above 5 (group from 2 to 5 must pay guide fee: 15 USD)Excluded:
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Road transfer to/from Cai Be harborThis packages is convenient for
- 2 days round trip to Mekong Delta, program HCM – Cai Be - HCM
- 3 days round trip to Mekong Delta, visit Mekong Lodge on the way to Can Tho or Long Xuyen
Other tour packages:The "2days1night" package
The "3days 2 nights" packageThe Mekong Waterway 3days2nights special program